Our Services

Our Services


Lawful permanent residents are generally eligible to file an application for naturalization five years after obtaining their green card. In the case of permanent residents who have been married to a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible to file as soon as three years after obtaining your green card. Call us today to learn more!

Adjustment of Status

If you or a loved one is in the United States and interested in applying for lawful permanent resident status, an application to adjust your status may be the process for you. Contact our office to see if you are eligible!

Fiance Visa

If you are recently engaged and looking to bring your fiance to the United States, a K1 visa is an option for you. Contact our attorneys to learn about processing times and requirements today.

Certificate of Citizenship or Passport

If you believe there is a chance that you are already a U.S. citizen but you do not have the documents to prove it, contact our office. Acquisition or derivation of citizenship are fascinating yet simple areas of law and our office can help you obtain a certificate of citizenship or a U.S. passport today.

Family Based Visas

If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and you have a parent, child, spouse, or sibling abroad, your family member may be eligible to obtain an immigrant visa to travel to the United States and receive a green card. Call us to learn how!

Green Card Renewal or Replacement

If your green card has expired or been destroyed, lost, or stolen then it’s time to renew or replace your card. Contact us today and we can help you obtain a replacement.

Removal of Conditions

If you are currently a conditional permanent resident and need to remove the conditions on your green card, then contact our office. Failure to file this petition properly and in a timely manner can result in an immediate termination of your status and initiation of removal proceedings.

U Visa

Have you been the victim of a crime in the United States? Contact our office to see if you are eligible for a U visa — a straight pathway to a green card.


Have you or a loved one without status been the victim of domestic violence or abuse? Contact our office to see if you might meet the requirements of the Violence Against Women Act.

Is your case stuck?

Too often USCIS or the Department of State unreasonably delay the processing of your immigration benefit. When this happens and you’ve exhausted all other remedies, our office may have the solution. We have experience in filing federal complaints against these agencies. Our office is routinely able to get movement on your case within 45-90 days after initiating a lawsuit in federal court. Call us today to learn if this is the right step for you.

Adopting a Child Abroad

If you are a U.S. citizen looking to adopt a child from another country, there are significant steps you must take before you begin the adoption process. Failure to take these steps beforehand may limit your ability to immigrate your newly adopted child. Contact us today to find out how best to achieve your goals and unite your new family.

Advance Parole

Do you have DACA? Are you ready to take the next step in your immigration journey but your unlawful entry is holding up a smooth application? Contact our office to learn more about advance parole. Our office has helped many individuals obtain a lawful entry so that they can move forward with their application to adjust status. Call us today.

Other Questions?

If you have other immigration questions that are not related to the services listed above, contact us to see how we might be able to help. Mr. Georgousopoulos has years of experience in a variety of immigration matters and will be glad to provide you with the insight you need.

Call us Free

If you would like to speak with someone directly

(951) 595-7127

Free Consulting